Sunday, February 12, 2017

Teaching Hand Drawn Animation

Hand drawn animation, in the way I use to do at Disney and it's principles are complex to grasp in a 3 hour class. It might had been a lot of information in a short time for the new students but I am sure they got a few things that I tried to explain. It takes a while to master it and slowly they will develop it and will become second nature to them.
I loved teaching theses classes and I want to thank the students for their patience with me and to the Nemo Academy for the opportunity.








4 comments:

  1. That is really refreshing to read about you teaching hand drawn animation in 2017.It shows that young people have an interest in what has appeared to be a lost art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will share such type of impressive contents again with us so that we can utilize it and get more advantage.
    this Long Island companies website

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to see that Hand drawn animation is still relevant and gets practised

    ReplyDelete